Saturday, December 6, 2014

Updated:Evolution (The Ternion Series Book 1) by: Zana king (Book Review) Available now



Evolution (The Ternion Series Book 1)

By Zana
Available Now on Amazon


*****Stars

Zana king is a brand new up and coming Indie arthur.I had the privilege to read and now review her very first book. I really hope you love this book as much as I did.




Evolution (The Ternion Series Book 1)


Goodreads description
Zana king GR Profile


Jasmine has had it rough and it doesn’t seem to be getting any easier. It turns out her boyfriend is cheating on her and on the night she kicks him out, her life changes completely. She hits the jackpot of a multi-state lottery and has to watch her back day and night after several threats on her life. Nick, her best friend and his husband are the only ones she can rely on and they help her adapt to her new life. Well, that is until one unexpected night. 



Kai and Zane are professional wrestlers who share a bond like no other. They are also on a mission to find the one woman who would complete them. Upon spotting Jasmine in the crowd during a show they knew she was the one for them. The one they had been waiting for who would change their lives forever.

But when her best friend disappears and she falls apart, they are reluctant to tell her the truth. Their secret could chase her away, and if they aren't careful, they could lose her forever. Can they convince her to take a chance on them or will she run?

Now that you know what the book is about let me tell you why you should read it.

From the moment I read the first chapter I knew this was one of those books that I was going to read in one sitting ignoring everything thing else I needed to get done. 
Oh, and did I feel like I was on a roller-coaster,  the whole time I was reading it was like WAM.... POW.... Holy shit balls batman omg I never seen that coming. The only real downfall of this book is that I felt it could have been a little longer, or maybe then again, that's just me wistfully wanting to know even more about these amazing characters, and this wonderful world Zana created. 
Zana King may be a new writer be she is definitely going places so make sure to keep an eye out for her, and from what I hear she may be making this into a series. Keep your fingers crossed on that one. 

Evolution is now available.
So maybe you could add this to your Christmas wish list to Santa or maybe get it for a friend.

Make sure to add her on Facebook so you keep up with upcoming releases.
Also make sure you go buy Zana's Freshman book on amazon its only $2.99
Zana king FB
Amazon



2 comments: