Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Updated: Book Review for Moonlight Lost by Sabrina Archer



Moonlight, Lost (Book 1 in The Moonlight Trilogy)
By Sabrina Archer


Available on Amazon Kindle
($.99 or free with Kindle Unlimited)

****Stars

The pain of loss and the many secrets she kept from me would alter my life and heart forever. I just wish I would have known what was coming.

Jayde is a typical teenage girl. She's seventeen, popular and has the life anyone would want. As her eighteenth birthday approaches her mother begins to become detached and afraid. After her father is killed, everything begins to deteriorate rapidly. A whirlwind of events turns her whole world upside down. Between her father's death, her mothers detachment and those dark eyes watching her, Jayde has a lot of unanswered questions. Who could have known that those hypnotizing dark eyes would have all the answers.


I really loved this book I can't wait for the next book in the series. The story itself is an amazing concept that could really go places, it's one of those books you sit down a read and go wow this could be the next Twilight or Beautiful Creatures.

 With that being said, there is a reason I only gave is four stars. The writing lacks something, and I know in part this is because she is a new author. I am hoping that it will get better as the trilogy goes on and, she matures into her writing style. I feel like if she went back and, got a really good editor and rewrote and added on to the story in some places it would have helped with the flow little better. This could have easily been a 5 star book and I hope she keeps up the good work. I feel like we are going to be seeing a lot more of Sabrina in the future.

Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment