Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Mediator

The Mediator
(Cupid Dating Agency, Book 1)
By Candace Laville
3 out of 5 Stars
 Coming February 12th 2016

Book summary

That Kerry’s birthday falls on the most romantic day of the year sucks. That she’s set up on a date with both an angel and a demon sucks worse. But she’s about to discover that being trapped between good and evil makes for one hell of a good time.

Mike and Cal, angel and demon, are reluctant business partners. To help them get along, Cupid sends a mediator called Kerry, but rather than working on a truce, the guys are soon locked in a different battle, this time over Kerry’s smoking curves.

Review

I didn't know what to think of this book going into it, but by the end I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it. Candace Laville has wrote an amazing book, even though the beginning had me scratching my head about where it was going I really ended up enjoying the ride. If you are looking for a hot MMF paranormal ménage this Valentines day look no further. The only bad thing I can really say about the book is that I wish Candace would have given us more of a background story and explanations as to why things happened in the book, I kinda felt like some things were skipped over.
But in the end even with that it was a fun quick read and I would recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment